SADCAS currently offers the following accreditation schemes:
- Calibration Laboratories Accreditation Scheme (CLAS) in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025;
- Testing Laboratories Accreditation Scheme (TLAS) in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025;
- Legal Metrology Accreditation Scheme(LMAS) in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025;
- Medical Laboratories Accreditation Scheme (MLAS) in accordance with ISO 15189;
- Inspection Bodies Accreditation Scheme (IBAS) in accordance with ISO/IEC 17020;
- Management Systems Certification Bodies Accreditation Scheme (CBAS - MS) in accordance with ISO/IEC 17021-1;
- Product Certification Bodies Accreditation Scheme in accordance with ISO/IEC 17065; and
- Personnel Certification Bodies Accreditation Scheme in accordance with ISO/IEC 17024.
SADCAS testing and calibration accreditation schemes in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025, medical testing in accordance with ISO 15189 and Inspection in accordance with ISO/IEC 17020 are internationally recognized following the achievement of signatory status in the International Laboratory Accreditation (ILAC) Mutual Recognition Arrangement (MRA) in November 2015 and October 2017. SADCAS management systems certification bodies accreditation scheme is internationally recognised following achievement of signatory status in the International Accreditation Forum Multilateral Recognition Arrangement (IAF MLA) to the following sub-scope under the Main Scope Management Systems Certification (ISO/IEC 17021-1 ; Quality Management Systems, ISO/IEC 17021-3, QMS (ISO 9001:2015); Environmental Management Systems, ISO/IEC 17021-2:2016, EMS (ISO 14001:2015); Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, ISO/IEC TS 17021- 10:2018, OHSMS (ISO 45001:2018); and Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) – [Level 4: ISO/TS 22003; Level 5:ISO 22000]. SADCAS will broaden its scope of accreditation as the needs arise.
SADCAS offers training on accreditation related courses.
SADCAS in Numbers
We are pleased to advise that ISO 15189:2022 Medical Laboratories – Requirements for quality and competence has now been...
Accreditation: Sustainability in Economic Growth and the Environment is the theme for 2022 World Accreditation Day which will be...
In an effort to continuously improve its accreditation services thus serve customers better, SADCAS undertook a customer satisfaction...
File A Complaint
To file a complaint against SADCAS you can fill out an electronic complaint form by clicking the learn more button on the right.