SADCAS currently offers the following accreditation schemes:
- Calibration Laboratories Accreditation Scheme (CLAS) in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025;
- Testing Laboratories Accreditation Scheme (TLAS) in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025;
- Legal Metrology Accreditation Scheme(LMAS) in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025;
- Medical Laboratories Accreditation Scheme (MLAS) in accordance with ISO 15189;
- Inspection Bodies Accreditation Scheme (IBAS) in accordance with ISO/IEC 17020;
- Management Systems Certification Bodies Accreditation Scheme (CBAS - MS) in accordance with ISO/IEC 17021-1;
- Product Certification Bodies Accreditation Scheme in accordance with ISO/IEC 17065; and
- Personnel Certification Bodies Accreditation Scheme in accordance with ISO/IEC 17024.
SADCAS testing and calibration accreditation schemes in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025, medical testing in accordance with ISO 15189 and Inspection in accordance with ISO/IEC 17020 are internationally recognized following the achievement of signatory status in the International Laboratory Accreditation (ILAC) Mutual Recognition Arrangement (MRA) in November 2015 and October 2017. SADCAS management systems certification bodies accreditation scheme is internationally recognised following achievement of signatory status in the International Accreditation Forum Multilateral Recognition Arrangement (IAF MLA) to the following sub-scope under the Main Scope Management Systems Certification (ISO/IEC 17021-1 ; Quality Management Systems, ISO/IEC 17021-3, QMS (ISO 9001:2015); Environmental Management Systems, ISO/IEC 17021-2:2016, EMS (ISO 14001:2015); Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, ISO/IEC TS 17021- 10:2018, OHSMS (ISO 45001:2018); and Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) – [Level 4: ISO/TS 22003; Level 5:ISO 22000]. SADCAS will broaden its scope of accreditation as the needs arise.