Accreditation is granted to conformity assessment service providers who have demonstrated that they fully meet the requirements of the relevant international standards.
Route to Accreditation
SADCAS accreditation is achieved through five stages:
Application and Document Review
- Completion of application form
- All applications accompanied by Quality Manual
- SADCAS undertakes completeness check of application documents
- SADCAS undertakes applicant’s documents review.
- Optional stage designed to assess organization’s readiness for a full assessment
- Conducted on site by a SADCAS Assessment Team
- Covers all aspects of organization’s scope of application
- Accreditation decisions made by the SADCAS Accreditation Approvals Committee
- Accreditation certificate valid for 5 years
Periodic On-site Assessment
- Undertaken after organization has obtained accreditation
- Accreditation confirmed on an annual basis by periodic on-site assessment visits
- Re-assessment conducted at least 6 months prior to the end of the accreditation cycle of 5 years
SADCAS offers training on accreditation related courses.
SADCAS in Numbers
We are pleased to advise that ISO 15189:2022 Medical Laboratories – Requirements for quality and competence has now been...
Accreditation: Sustainability in Economic Growth and the Environment is the theme for 2022 World Accreditation Day which will be...
In an effort to continuously improve its accreditation services thus serve customers better, SADCAS undertook a customer satisfaction...
File A Complaint
To file a complaint against SADCAS you can fill out an electronic complaint form by clicking the learn more button on the right.